ATTN Ladies: Say Goodbye to Cellulite with Functional EMS Training
11 September, 2019
Say goodbye to cellulite with functional EMS training!
Are you constantly worrying about cellulite? Many women would love to wake up one day and notice that their cellulite has miraculously disappeared. While this may be a far stretch, there is an answer that can help reduce your cellulite – functional EMS training can help!
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition where the skin has a lumpy and dimpled appearance, most commonly affecting the buttocks and thighs. Cellulite tends to develop as a result of fat deposits pushing through the connective tissue beneath the skin. These fat deposits are uneven, hence the “lumpy” appearance on the top layer of skin. Cellulite is more common in women due to the difference in distributions of fat, muscle and tissue compared to men. More importantly, remember that you are not alone!
“Between 80 and 90 percent of women will probably experience cellulite.”
– Medical News Today
Cellulite can be exacerbated by the following:
- Poor circulation: this prevents the elimination of toxins, accumulating fat in deeper layers of the skin.
- Genetic factors: your genes dictate how fat is distributed under your skin, as well as your metabolism.
- Nutrition: greasy, fatty, salty and high-calorie foods can increase fat stores and, hence the emergence of cellulite.
- Hormonal factors: changing levels of oestrogen during puberty, pregnancy and menopause can influence cellulite development.
- Stress: Impacts the bodies circulation and slows down the elimination of toxins, causing fat build-up.
- Alcohol and tobacco: alcohol and tobacco both produce toxins and affect blood circulation, causing fat build-up.
There are many different treatments that can improve the appearance of the skin and reduce cellulite. Some of these include:
- Laser treatment: this can improve the appearance of cellulite for a year or more. It’s done by inserting a small laser probe under the skin.
- Acoustic wave therapy: the use of a handheld device to transmit sound waves that break up fat stores.
- Subcision: this is done by placing a needle under the skin to break up connective tissue bands.
- Carboxytherapy: involves inserting carbon dioxide gas under the skin.
These treatments can be painful and expensive, but there is one far more cost-effective and pain-free method that can help to combat cellulite – functional EMS training.
Functional EMS body training can help to reduce cellulite
- Functional EMS training works via electrical impulses stimulating muscle fibres.
- Functional EMS training reaches deep muscles that are harder to target with conventional training.
- EMS training can help to eliminate toxins that can cause cellulite.
- EMS training stimulates blood flow and increases the production of collagen. These factors can give skin a smoother appearance.
- EMS training can help to tone muscles and improve body definition more effectively than conventional training methods.
EMS training is an effective way of reducing the appearance of cellulite. However, this won’t occur by training alone. You should also aim to limit unhealthy fats and sugars in your diet, eat a wide variety of healthy whole foods and ensure you stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
At 20PerFit, we provide functional EMS training that will help you see results in a short period of time. Our qualified functional ems trainers provide both mobile and in-studio services, using the latest German EMS training technology to provide highly effective, full-body workouts that take only 20 minutes.
Your trainer can customise each workout to suit your needs, including targeting any trouble spots. 20PerFit can also offer dietary advice to help you reach your goals sooner.