We want you to stay safe and healthy!
16 March, 2020
20PerFit is taking extra safety precautions to help keep our clients and staff safe from COVID-19. Here’s a quick rundown of what we’re doing.
- We’ve increased the amount of cleaning and disinfecting we do in all areas of our studio, as well as cleaning and disinfecting all our studio and mobile training equipment after each use.
- We have provided extra disinfecting wipes and sprays in our studio. Please use them to wipe down any equipment before and after use.
- We have also provided hand sanitiser at our reception. Please use this to clean your hands upon arrival and before leaving our studio, and use the hand soap provided to wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds if using the restroom facilities. Please also dry your hands thoroughly after washing.
- We will be cancelling all group classes, however, one-on-one training will still go ahead. Please call us on 1300 202 073 to book a session.
- If you’re feeling unwell, don’t come to training. If you’re experiencing symptoms such as a fever, coughing or a sore throat, contact your GP.
- If you sneeze or cough, remember to do so by covering your mouth and nose in the crook of your elbow, or by covering your mouth and nose with a tissue. If using a tissue, dispose of it in the bin immediately and then perform appropriate hand hygiene.
- It feels great to finish a workout, but it’s best that you avoid shaking hands, high-fiving or even fist-bumping with our staff or other members, to help reduce the spread of infection.
- Don’t want to come to our studio? Our mobile training service can come to you, so you can train at a place and time that you feel comfortable with. You can rest assured that our mobile trainers follow strict hygiene and disinfection procedures.
- Need to self-isolate but not feeling unwell? Our trainers can provide you with a special home workout, so you can maintain your fitness while isolated at home.
Some extra things to keep in mind
In the event that the government requires us to close our business due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all of our members will receive individualised exercise programs that have been tailored specifically to their goals. This means that you can continue to focus on building your health and fitness, and can maintain the results that you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
As per the latest government advice, anyone entering the country from overseas should self-isolate for 14 days. If you’re travelling overseas and want to get back into training upon your return, please contact email@example.com so that we can ensure that all appropriate measures are taken.
IMPORTANT: If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have used our facilities in the days or weeks prior, please inform us ASAP so we can take appropriate measures.